Friday, May 2, 2014

A (Very) Brief Introduction

Alright, I've put this off long enough.  I'm gonna cut right to the chase - I hate, and I mean HATE, writing intro blog posts.  I never know how to start, what to say, I feel awkward writing it, heck I even feel awkward writing THIS one.  So, I'm going to skip all the introductions and explanations and give you the spark notes version with a more in depth analysis as we get to know each other better :)  My name is Shawna, I'm a married mother of 2 boys, I live in Arizona, and I dabble.  "Dabble?" you say?  Yes, dabble!  I crochet (I do not knit), I paint, I make jewelry, I upcycle, I have a pinterest board full of things I will probably never get done in two lifetimes, I bake, I garden, all sorts of dabbly stuffs.  That is me, in a very small nutshell...like an acorn.  Those are small, but not teeny tiny.

I ramble, which is already evident in this post :P I am mostly starting this blog because as a stay at home mom of two young boys, I need something to pull me out of "mommy mode" for a few minutes a day.  I also like to share my more crafty things and creations partly out of pride, but mostly to inspire, since almost every craft, painting, nail design, etc. has been an inspiration to me from another person.

Anywho, I hope you enjoy reading this blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment