Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Polish Post: Picture Polish "Gravity" Swatches and Review

In the interest of time, and since I have a ton of errands to run today, I'm gonna cut right to the chase and get down to the polish!  I have a short post for you today about a beautiful color from the brand piCture pOlish (yes, I did the upper and lower case letters that way on purpose, because that is how the brand labels their name).  Behold - "Gravity:"

Outdoors





Indoors


Gravity is the very first polish I have purchased from this brand.  I don't usually browse piCture pOlish colors because they are on the very high end price of indies - about $14 to $15 a bottle.  However, Llarowe recently added a ton of polishes to their sale section, and Gravity was one of those colors!  I am so glad I picked this one up, because it is lovely!  

It is REALLY thin, and took 4 coats to get it to be mostly opaque (you can still see the whites of my nails underneath at certain angles).  Gravity has a nice, smooth application, and wears for a good amount of time.  I put it on Sunday morning and it is still going strong today!  It dries quickly on the first 2 coats, but after that it took a little longer, since it was getting thicker.  

The color is really beautiful!  The polish shifts from blue to purple, then a coppery orange.  Along with the color shifts are flecks of holographic glitter.  It is a really fun and eye-catching color!  While Gravity is a great polish, I'm still not so sure I could personally stomach spending close to $15 on it.

I cannot seem to find Gravity on either Llarowe's site or the brand's own site, so I'm thinking it is no longer being sold - or it is out of stock on both sites.   It may come back, so here are some social links for you to help you keep an eye out:

Facebook: Here

Website: Here 

Instagram: Here

piCture pOlish is located in Australia, but you can order their polishes from US based suppliers, such as Llarowe.  A quick google search should pop up several options for you :)

Gravity is the color I used for the "galaxy" background on my Wall-E nails.  Here's a pic of it again:


Hope you all have a great Tuesday!!  See you soon <3

*Note: links I supply are not affiliate (i.e. I do not get a kickback if you click on them through my blog post).  I have them here purely for your convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment