Thursday, October 16, 2014

Princesses and Villains: Mulan & Shan Yu

Sorry for the delayed post today - I slept in later than I anticipated.  Clearly I needed the sleep :P

I gotta say, this is my favorite set so far with regards to accuracy.  This is the first princess I'm not embarrassed to show!  Hooray!!  Here is Mulan & Shan Yu over Mulan and Shan Yu by Ice Polish.






Mulan and Shan Yu (the polishes) are my favorite of the Princess/Villain polishes in the Dreams Come True...Not If I Can Help It! collection, not just because they look fantastic together, but because they have the loveliest colors to me.  The application was really smooth, and even though Shan Yu's formula was a bit thicker than the others, it still applied evenly without gooping or pulling.  It was practically opaque after one coat, but I added one more to make sure it was nice and even.  Another great set of polishes by an awesome indie brand :)

And like I said, I'm darn proud of this art!!  I feel like I finally captured the Princess well instead of making her look like the oddball cousin :P  I hope you all enjoy this art, too!

Next Thursday is the last Princess/Villain set, so keep an eye out for it.  Tomorrow is the next round of You-Pick-My-Art on my Facebook Page - we're going to go old-school horror for that one ;)

See you soon! <3

*NOTE: Links in my blog are NOT affiliate (i.e. I get no kickback when you click on them).  I simply provide them for your convenience :)



No comments:

Post a Comment