Tuesday, October 28, 2014

This is Halloween - My-Stash Lacquer Halloween Bundle

For today's Halloween-themed design I used four polishes by a new-to-me indie called My-Stash Lacquer.  I don't remember how I stumbled upon this brand (probably through Instagram), but I'm sure glad I did, because there are a LOT of gorgeous polishes for a ridiculously reasonable price!  Part of my recent order was the mini size of the Halloween Bundle.  Here are the polishes with a little nail art thrown in for fun ^_^ First up is Pumpkin Princess:





Pumpkin Princess is a glitter bomb polish with orange, white, black, green, and holographic glitters in all different shapes and finishes (matte, metallic, etc).  All these polishes (since they are all glitter bombs) tended to clump, so I dabbed the glitters on and smoothed them out.  I like the fun combination of colors and sizes - it really brought a lot of character to the polish.

Next up is Funky Frankenstein:





Funky Frankenstein is a lime-green crelly with black and white glitters in different shapes and sizes.  I am showing it in one coat over white in the pics above.  This polish applied a lot easier than the previous glitter bomb, so I didn't really have to dab it on unless there were some spots that were a bit naked.  






(Yes, those are hand painted candy corns, NOT stickers.  I also fished a few skull glitters out of one of the other polishes to add to the design).  Death by Candy Corn is a fun glitter bomb full of orange, white, and yellow hex glitters in various sizes.  Application of this one was just like Pumpkin Princess, so it required a bit of dabbing.  This one looked really nice in the sunlight because the orange pieces were a matte metallic and had a subtle shine to them.  

Last up is Bubbling Cauldron:





Bubbling Cauldron is a glitter bomb packed with so many different colors, shapes, finishes, and sizes - it's a lot of fun to look at!  Definitely a good representation of a witch's brew, containing all sorts of various ingredients :D  I especially love the skull and crossbone glitters - that is a very nice touch!

All the accent nails are hand painted by me :)  Just for funsies ^_^

Overall this is a really fun little set of polishes for Halloween!  Right now, My-Stash is having a big 40% off sale on the full size of most of these Halloween polishes, making them $3.75 each - what a steal!!  There's also one more of the mini set available for $10.00.  I also want to mention that the shipping time was extremely short.  I think my package was mailed out the same day I placed my order.  I am exceedingly impressed with this indie brand, and wish I'd known about them sooner!

Here are some links for you:

Etsy Shop: Here

Facebook: Here

Instagram: Here

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!  I'll be back tomorrow with some more Halloween themed nail art :D  See you soon <3

*NOTE: Polishes were purchased using no special codes or discounts,  Links are NOT affiliate (i.e. I get no kickback when you click on them through my page).  I simply provide them for your convenience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment