Thursday, November 27, 2014

Challenge Your Nail Art: Traditional Thanksgiving Image

Happiest of Turkey Days to you!!!!  I hope you have wonderful plans for the day (even if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving!).  I'll be spending it stuffing my face with good homemade food, and chatting with family :)

Today is the final day of Challenge Your Nail Art's Fall theme!


For my traditional Thanksgiving image, I chose a turkey - but a super cute one!!  Check it out!



(Please excuse the boo-boo on my ring finger)

The only polish I used was "Weddell Sea" by Elevation Polish for the background, and "Pilgrimatic" by Different Dimension for the glitter gradient.  Everything else is acrylic paint.  I like him ^_^

The Challenge Your Nail Art group has some pretty fantastic themes coming up for the entire month of December - that's right, there will be a new design every other day starting December 1st!  Be prepared to be spammed with some jolly good nail art!!!  I will try to insert some regular polish posts in between, too, for those of you more interested in polishes than art ^_^

Have a fantastic Thanksgiving, lovelies!!  See you soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment