Wednesday, November 19, 2014

M-I-C-K-E-Y

Why? Because we like you!!  M-O-U-S-E!!!

Did you know that yesterday was the birthday of Mickey Mouse?  His first debut was in 1928 in Steamboat Willie, so he turned 86 yesterday!  Looks pretty good for that age! :P

I have a die-hard Disney fan friend that informed me of his birthday yesterday and asked if I had a special design for the occasion.  Truth be told, I did not, because I didn't even know about Mickey's birthday - but I came up with one last night to show you today :)  So, here is my Happy (Belated) Birthday, Mickey design!




I used the traditional black, red, and white colors I've always associated with Mickey, and added a blue sparkly nail as a nod to Fantasia - my favorite Mickey Mouse movie to date :)  These were fun to create!  Now I am inspired to do an entire design around Fantasia :D

I hope you all have a great Wednesday!!  See you soon <3

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Its incredible.....I love mickey mouse.All colors are very bright.Blue sparkly nail is more beautiful and look unique.I really inspired from your post.I definitely share this post with our friends and relatives.Thanks for sharing this great information with us.....

    ReplyDelete