Thursday, November 13, 2014

**Press Release**: Above the Curve - Half of the Best Things About Fall Collection

***PRESS RELEASE***

Hello my dear readers!  I hope your week is going well ^_^

Last week I was sent half of Above the Curve's recently-released Best Things About Fall collection for swatches and I gotta tell you, these are some of the best colors I've seen yet from them!!

We'll start with Crisp Autumn Air:
Outdoors






Indoors






Crisp Autumn Air is a very, very light gray holographic crelly with very subtle blue, purple, and pink sparkles in direct sunlight.  This polish is opaque in 3 coats and dried in under 5 minutes to a nice, shiny finish.

Next we have "Cold Rain:"
Outdoors






Indoors






Cold Rain is a lovely teal color with turquoise glitter flecks and a subtle holographic, pink, purple, and green shimmer in the sunlight.  This polish, opaque in 3 coats, dried in under 5 minutes to a shiny finish.

Next is "Sweater Weather:"
Outdoors






Indoors






Sweater Weather is a beautiful berry purple with a strong holographic effect in the sunlight, as well as a subtle sparkle of purple, pink, and blue glitter flecks.  This polish also dried in under five minutes to a shiny finish, and was opaque with 3 coats.

Last up to show you is my personal favorite - "Family:"

Outdoors






Indoors






And of course, some freehand nail art ^_^

Family is an absolutely gorgeous dark blue polish with a strong holographic effect outdoors and a subtle blue and purple shimmer.  3 coats to achieve opacity, it dried just as the others, too - under 5 minutes to a shiny finish.  

The Ups: All these polishes applied superbly well!  Every time I have ordered ATC polishes, I have never been disappointed in the ease of application, the dry time, and the longevity of the wear time.  I had "Family" on for over 3 days with still no wear on the tips or chipping!  I have also never been disappointed with how stunning the colors are, outdoors as well as inside.  

The Downs:  I can't really find any!!  

Overall:  You would not be disappointed in any of these polishes!  I love the variety of colors (light to dark, super powerful holographic to subtle, etc).  I think that makes it more appealing to a wider variety of people.  I definitely recommend checking this collection out for some nice Fall/Winter colors :)

Here are some links for you!

Shop: Here

Facebook: Here

Facebook Fan Group: Here

Instagram: Here

I hope you all have a lovely day - the weekend is *so close!*  See you soon <3

*NOTE: These four polishes were sent to me by ATC for review and swatches,  While that is the case, my opinion and review is 100% honest and not swayed.  Links in my post are NOT affiliate (i.e. I get no kickback when you click on them through my blog).  I simply provide them for your convenience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment