Saturday, April 25, 2015

Earth Day Nails

Good Day lovelies!

Did an Earth Day mani for a nail art group and completely forgot to share it with you all!  I'm so far behind lately - forget March Madness, I've got April Madness >.<  Good thing the month is almost over.

The prompt for Nail Crazies Unite is "Earth Day," and I did a very simple design:





My intent was to emulate that way Earth looks from space :)  I used "The Phantom and the Fly" by Pahlish for the "water," and "Losing Lime" by Carpe Noctem Cosmetics for the "land."  I watermarbled using clear and white nail polish for the clouds/weather.  Since Earth is 71% water, I did most of my nails in blue ^_^

Did you do anything special for Earth Day?  Any fun manis you created?  



12 comments:

  1. Oh simple yet so striking! I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so neat! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't do anything special for Earth day this year. This manicure is really cute. I totally see the inspiration in the look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! We didn't do anything special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing, great for earth day. I admit we didn't do anything special either x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautifully done! Did you use a clear polish or a top coat for the water marble?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, you nailed it. I did an earth day mani. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I'm loving those base colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful you did a fantastic representation of Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful! Your white watermarble came out perfectly!

    ReplyDelete