Monday, April 20, 2015

Press Release: KBShimmer Summer Collection

***Press Release***

Happy Monday to you all!  I've got a press release for you today explaining each of the 3 parts of the massive new Summer collection soon to be released by KBShimmer!!  It's pretty incredible, and your bank account will probably start weeping already by the end of this post ;)



Tempted yet?  Maybe?  Alright, how about these:



Still on the fence?  This should send you over:



I have determined that I only really need one kidney, so I can sell the other one and use the profits to buy these, because they are all AMAZING!!  This is the first time in a very long time that each and every color coming out in this Summer collection is one that I really want!  I have a few of these lovelies I'll be swatching and showing you in the next week or so, so keep your eye out!  

Until then, you can follow the KBShimmer Facebook PageFan Group, and Instagram for updates, sneak peaks, and all around fun!  See you soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment